Thursday, June 9, 2011

A Psalm of Salvation

Daddy,


Father-GOD, abundant in Mercy and

Grace,

I fall on my knees before you,

I fall flat on my face

in submission ---


I am PLEADING, Daddy,

Abba, ADONAI,

I am so human,

the lowliest creation.

You have given me the most

BEAUTIFUL GIFT,

and I do not want to ruin it.


Daddy, Father-GOD, abundant in Mercy and

Grace,


on YOU I depend.

YOU are the One who holds me together,

and now I am crying out to you,

‘Forgive me!!’

You’re known for your compassion, Lord.

Your Forgiveness is LEGEND,

GOD-of-the-Angel-Armies!!


I am truly, truly sorry,

my Master,

can you tell??


Of course You can!!

You created me!

You know my inner workings,

You command the oceans,

calm the seas,

You taught the birds where to fly,

You showed Sun where to rise.


God of my Heart,

Lover of my Soul,

I cry out for forgiveness ---

fill me with Your Joy,

and I will be okay.

Wash me anew,

flood me, drown me in Your

Lovingkindness,

and I will run and play like a child.


Daddy, Father-GOD, abundant in Mercy and Grace,


Your Love is SO WONDROUS,

SO RECKLESS,

SO LIBERATING.


I am no longer bound to any Law, any death-condemning Decree,

but am allowed to live in the SPACIOUS FREEDOM that comes with salvation!!


You said, “You’ve always been told, ‘Love your neighbor, hate your enemy,’ but I say to you, love your enemy and pray for those who persecute you. For what good can come of limiting yourself to loving those who already love you?”


Your ways are so DIVINE,

so HEAVENLY.

I have heard your Word, Father.

I have seen the revelation with my own two eyes, FATHER.


The Enemy --- that Love-Killer,

that prince of deceits,

that liar ---

is threatening to destroy it.


God, PROTECT US.

DELIVER US from that snake,

slithering around,

trying to sweet-talk us down the path of doom.


Just like Jesus, sweet Jesus,

I say “BEAT IT, SATAN!!!”


Lord, all-wise,

keep us from harm,

keep us from harm,

Lord, all-wise.


With Your help,

nothing in Heaven and Earth

can touch us.


There is a BATTLE going on, Father,

a BATTLE,

but I AM ON THE WINNING SIDE,

because You, GOD,

you’ve already won.

With the death of Jesus,

my Savior,

the GOD-side has already WON!!


PRAISE THE LORD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment