Sunday, June 17, 2012

A Beautiful Event. :)


It's been a very long time since I posted on this blog, and I think it's about time to catch up. :)


So much has happened since last summer in Colorado; I got to play at Carnegie Hall twice (once with The Three Tenors, once with the Annie Moses Band), started teaching violin at Reunion Christian Church School for the Fine Arts, and now have completed my sophomore year of college (wow, since when???). More recently, I have married my miracle from God, Drew Story. :)  We were married on May 19, 2012 at the Crown Winery in Humboldt, Tennessee.

The front of our wedding program (I had a blast designing it!)
The Story's <3
One of my bridal portraits, taken by Tina Todd at an old plantation house in Jackson, Tennessee. :)
My Dress was handmade by me and Kim Graves, a Sister to me in Spirit and the mother of my Flowergirl and Ringbearer! :)  They sang my arrangement of "Whiter Than Snow" for my processional, and their Beautiful little voices made it so special! :)  


Me, Drew, and my bridesmaids <3
I really felt God pulling everything for the wedding together, down to the last detail; it was so Beautiful to realize the Blessing that was laid upon our wedding.  The Musicians and Bridesmaids that participated have been some of the most important people, the dearest friends, to have come along in my journey.


Our wedding cake was RED VELVET, and Drew's groom cake was CARROT CAKE.  And it was GOOD. :D  Our coordinator, Jennifer, did the cascading roses on the cake, and I made the cake topper: "love birds" made by sewing.  Drew's cake was designed to look like a log, and it sat on a log cut-out cake stand. :)  It was delicious and Beautiful at the same time.


We also played some music at our reception! :)


That's all I will share for now, but as more pictures are released, I will post and describe! :D




No comments:

Post a Comment